Thursday, August 16, 2012

Living With Expectancy

This week has been one of the most amazing weeks I have had in a long time!  What makes it so is NOTHING special has happened. It has been the same routine of getting kids to school and me to work, but every day thus far I have greeted the day with expectancy of what is going to happen!  I have been lsitening to my heart all week, looking for that out of the ordinary moment, wondering what was going to happen next, but nothing extraordinary has...or has it? 

I realized today, that living life with expentancy raises your level of GREATNESS a notch or two!  As a result of this, I have had some of the most amazing converations with people this week about my journey to GREATNESS and how it feels to live this way.  Nothing, and I mean nothing beats when someone walks up to you and says, you are not the same person you used to be, you are so happy!  This is my open door to share my message about GREATNESS and how everyone has it and how they can live fearlessly as well. 

All over Facebook this week there have been qutoes about how your life should be inspiring.  About how your life is your message.  I have found this to be true.  This week, all I did was get up each day and expect something GREAT to happen, and it did.  I have been able to share GREATNESS with many people who have known me before I discovered it within myself and now that I have discoverd it they want to know what happened.

Don't ever underestimate the influence you have on another as it is powerful!  Tomorrow when you get up and go about your day, do so with expectancy of what can happen as you walk tall in your GREATNESS!  You will be amazed at how many others you will touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment