Monday, August 27, 2012

Evict Fear and Discover Greatness

Living FEARLESSLY, discovering your GREATNESS, what is this really all about anyway? What makes living this way so special and how can it change your life? Isn't just figuring things out as you go along an okay way to live? Well, yes if you just want to be okay, but what if you discovered a way to live with passion, with purpose, with anticipation, wouldn't you want that more?!?

You see, I once lived in a "giant" apartment building in my head where every apartment was occupied by fear, doubt, worry, misery...you get the picture. I thought that the few times a year I had hope was all there was because I was renting out all the space in my head to negativity. Since so much time was taken up keeping the "apartments" occupied, I never took the time to check out the space in my heart which is where fearlessness, hope, passion, greatness lived.  Then I was introduced to the message of GREATNESS!

As time went on I discovered how to take back the power and "evict" all the residents  in my head and move down into my heart.  I refused to give power to fear and chose to walk away from the negative things and people in my life who "sucked" life out of me.  That did not mean I did not have to face the fear, it just means as I went through all the stuff that got me there to begin with I was able to replace it with FEARLESSNESS(courage) and discover and accept the GREATNESS that had always been within me but had been overshadowed. I began to really live life unlike any way I ever had before.

Yet I would have to say what is the most amazing thing about this life is this - you get to help others discover it too!  I experience this almost daily as I share this message, however, nothing compares to when you get to help your chidren discover this about themselves. Tonight I got to watch my teeenage daughter move from hopelesness, fear, discouragement to hope, fearlessness and passion.  I listened to her with my heart and helped her to move into her GREATNESS - what a wonderful thing to experience!

So, what is it in your life that is keeping you from discovering the GREATNESS within?  How has fear taken up residency in you life?  How can you help yourself and then in turn others discover GREATNESS and FEARLESSNESS?  I challenge you to look within yourself, get help if needed and discover this life of GREATNESS!  It is already in you just waiting to be unleashed. Evict the occupants in you head and make the move to your heart-I promise, you will not regret it!

1 comment:

  1. Laurie, you have turned a wonderful corner in your life and are helping others make that turn as well. TYG in the Journey of Life!

    ReplyDelete