Tuesday, January 1, 2013

When Tried by the Heart

Anything tried by the heart can happen!  This is a statement that has been said to me often by a friend is the past year.  What does this mean?  Are you to follow the whim of your emotions?  No, instead what is your heart telling you to do, how is it leading?  Your heart is where your greatness lies.  It is where that dream, that goal, that vision you have dwells.

I have learned that when you filter life through your heart you are much braver, have much more confidence, are willing to take a chance. Things may not always end up exactly how you thought they should, but just stepping out, allowing your heart to lead makes you stronger, makes you better and prepares you for the next challenge.

Over the past year my heart has come to life in a way I never thought possible.  I have learned how to accept and love myself, to rise up to challenges that seemed impossible, to be brave and most of all to discover the greatness that has been in me all my life just waiting to be tapped into.

In addition, I now take risks that allow me to stretch, to grow and in the process discover things about me that I didn't know were there. You see living in your greatness is all about listening to your heart and using your heart as the filter for what you do.

When you allow your heart to be your guide there is no goal, no dream, no vision that cannot be accomplished!  Others may say to you that it can't be done, but when you filter those statements through your heart you discover they are wrong and anything tried by the heart can happen!

So I set this challenge before you.  What do you want to accomplish?  What is the dream, the vision that has been tucked away that needs to brought out and accomplished.  Everytime you set your heart to do somehting you will discover that what you set out to do and more will happen.  I kid you not, this is true!  I have accomplished more in my life in the past 12 months than I did in the previous 12 years! 

What is you heart leading you to so?  Are you listening?  You were born with greatness!  You are brave, courageous, fearless!  Step out, listen to your heart, let it be your filter for life and discover a new way of living. 


1 comment:

  1. Great post, Laurie. I'm excited at all God is doing in you.

    ReplyDelete